Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The other OTHER white meat - Swordfish Mediterranean en Papillote



Let's be practical- on most days, girls like me don't have time to churn butter and stamp out pasta, let alone wash our hair, so last night when I came home after yoga craving protein and I'm really trying to chill on my red meat addiction. I went to one of my go-to-recipes fish recipes, Swordfish Mediterranean en Papillote (trust me it's alot easier to make than to say!)

It's soo simple, fun and healthy - perfect for a dinner party because everyone get's there own little package to unwrap and the steam and aroma's that waft up are TO DIE FOR!Since I took on the "less-meat-real-food" challenge in 2 weeks ago, my fish consumption shot up like crazy. As a result, I have prepared fish almost every which way, but my favorite way is to apply the parchment paper or brown paper bag trick.


I know some of what I've posted in the past hasn't exactly been a cinch to whip up but I promise you that this is an easy and fool proof recipe. And the perks, it's pretty inexpensive (hi shoe budget, hiii) and healthy (hiii skinny jeans, hiii).
Hopefully this inspires you to get in kitchen and perhaps eat less red meat.


Find out how to whip up this simple healthy dish by watching my quick youtube tutorial.




Enjoy,

Chow Bella

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment